Monday, November 5, 2012


  1. What are your hobbies?  I have a very unusual hobby, Geocaching it is a high tech treasure hunt using GPS.  I also enjoy sewing, knitting and reading.
  2. What are your favorite colors?  Red
  3. Do you collect anything? No.
  4. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No
  5. Do you have any pets? Yes, Lizzie she is a Shih-tzu 
  6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate I prefer hot chocolate.  I do not drink any types of coffee. 
  7. What do you like to read? Christian Romance novels 
  8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? Both 
  9. What is your favorite holiday treat? Having down time, not being in a rush to go here, or do that. 
  10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition?  There are many holiday traditions and I love them all.  It would be hard to pick which one was my favorite.  Trimming the tree, baking cookies, watching for Christmas lights as driving down the road and going to a bigger town to view their Christmas lights.  
  11. Did you believe in Santa as a child? Yes! 
  12. When do you open presents?  Christmas Morning of course! 
  13. Do you put up a tree and when?  Yes we always had a tree.  As a small child i can remember it being so cold and walking all over my uncles farm to find the perfect cedar tree.  Then we would bring it home and it always looked smaller in the field.  Dad would have to cut it to fit into the house.  Since the tree was real we would always have to wait one week before Christmas Day. 
  14. Does your tree have a theme?  No, I enjoy using ornaments that mean something.  A lot of my ornaments my children has made. 
  15. What has been your favorite gift to give? I enjoy giving the simple gifts.  to receive? Someone's time to spend doing special activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment