Monday, January 9, 2012

The New Year

Wow, can't believe today is already the 9th of January.  Yesterday I celebrated my 46th Birthday.  I tell everyone i'm just 36.  I had my last son when I was 36 and I said I wouldn't have anymore birthday.  But it's all well and good.  You are only as old as you feel and I do not feel 46.  Tonight will is the first night of my second semester of college.  I finished my first semester with 3 - A's & 1 - C.  I was very proud of myself.  I do not do well with math and that's what I made a "C" in.  I was hoping for at least a B.  That would of put me on A&B honor roll. Ok honestly I just wanted my mane in the local paper for making Deans List.
With a new year there are always new starts, since i don't like to say "New Year's Resolution" I just try to make some great changes.  Hopefully I'm going to get better at this blogging.  I keep forgetting to do it. There's really no excuse, I just forget.  I'm also trying some new starts in my spiritual life. And as always I always try to make changes in being a better mom & just all around better person.
I know everyone is on a "Pinterest" kick and i've been bitten too.  So I cleaned up my sewing room this weekend.  I am going to make my son some St. Louis Cardinals curtains.  Darrell & I painted his room (I only rent so I had to go back with what color it was) but can't wait to see how they turn out.  I'll post pictures (if i just don't totally forget).  Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment